CloudForecast Lets You Monitor and Eliminate Possible Wasted AWS Cost
CloudForecast helps companies monitor and optimize their AWS cost with simple and easy to understand reporting. Our goal as a product is to provide features that are quick and easy to understand, which in turn helps your engineering team save time and money on AWS without significant effort.
Building analysis and pulling the reports on your AWS cost can be a time consuming, manual and mind numbing processing. The features we provide speeds up this process and gives you the data to make decisions on cost monitoring, optimization and eliminate possible wasted AWS cost. We want your engineering team to focus on technical priorities that will actually help move your company forward and not mind numbing financial reporting.
Our features are bucketed into three main themes that follow AWS cost optimization guidelines and best practices:
- AWS Resource Organization
- AWS Cost Moitoring, Reporting and Analysis
- AWS Cost Optimization
- AWS Tag Compliance Report: Enter in your organization’s AWS tagging policy in our application and we’ll produce an easy to understand compliance report to help you quickly find gaps in your tagging policy.
- AWS Untagged Resources Report: A full .tsv file of all your untagged resources based on your AWS tagging policy that you are trying to enforce.
- Daily AWS Cost Monitoring Reports – A daily AWS cost report that summarizes your cost (Overall cost product, region, tag, sub-accounts costs) and proactively alerts you of any significant cost anamoly. In less than 30-seconds, you’ll knwow the exact health of your AWS cost for the day.
- Daily Slack AWS Cost Monitoring Reports – A Slack version of our Daily Cost Reports.
- Daily AWS Reserved Instances and AWS Savings Plan Monitoring – An add-on to our Daily Cost Report. We summarize all your underutilized RI’s and Saving Plan’s and warn you of any upcoming expirations.
- Weekly AWS Reserved Instances Utilization Report – A weekly report that breaks down all your AWS Reserved Instances by coverage, utilization, expirations and possible missed saving opportunities.
- AWS Monthly Financial Report – An excel report provides high level monthly financial overview of your AWS cost that financial stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Kubernetes Cost and Resource Monitoring (coming soon) – A daily report on key metrics (i.e. cost, utilization, etc.) at various Kubernetes level (i.e. namespace, pods, labels).
- #ZeroWaste(beta): A monthly health check report that that scans your resources across the following areas for possible wasted AWS cost and resources:
- Elasctic Cloud Computing (EC2) – Old generations and over-provisioned instances
- Application Load Balancer (ALB) – Find and report on all unused ALB
- Elastic Block Store (EBS) – Report on old snapshots and unused / unattached EBS volumes.
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) – Find and report on all unused ELB
- Relational Database Service (RDS) – Overprovisioned and unused instances. Resize instances.