Check Out Our Onboarding Best Practices before Getting Started with AWS
Thank you for checking out CloudForecast! After you sign up for CloudForecast, there will be a <4 minute configuration process to get through. After completeing the configuration process, we have a few recommended onboarding best practices to ensure you’re getting the most of out our free-trial.
Below is a quick check list to help you get through the initial setup of CloudForecast.
- Enable AWS Cost and Usage Report
- Enable read-only access to an S3 bucket via CloudFormation
- Setup a Slack integration
- Adjust CloudForecast settings and thresholds to fit your use case
- Create an additional Cost Report
- Add in a Tagging Strategy